MattipusRexxMattipusRexx

Main Audio Reviews Stats 1 Fan

AIM
none

Business Adventure Business Adventure

If this doesn't get frontpage i will lose all hope in civilization.

Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel Pokemon Red: Rock Tunnel

HOLY CRAP. Dude i can't even begin to describe how much i love this flash. I never had that hm at first either but i never pictured it like that haha. Great work as usual. btw i would go for the kirby flash. Pokemon is awesome and whatnot but not many people do kirby and i feel it would be more challenging, plus i bet you could make it AWESOME.

TerminalMontage responds:

Hey thank you!

Got a few Kirby ideas, still not sure what to do next :)

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

My god dude i watched this mmaaaaybe 17 times the first time i saw it. I love it so much. This series is great i can't wait for the next one!

Brofox Assault Brofox Assault

Man i don't care if this is similar to egoraptors work its still funny as hell. Dont let anyone make you think this isn't good just because your art and humor shows your influences. This flash is great. Very good voice acting, decent animation, and...it...it's just good. Lookin forward to your next flash.

Ash finds a Pinsir! Ash finds a Pinsir!

Dude this is crazy awesome! Very well animated, great voice acting, i mean there's not really anything bad to say about this. This deserved the front page man.

What _ think _ does. 001 What _ think _ does. 001

I'm givin you 2 stars for effort. I would invest in a new microphone cause it sounded like if she did scream it would blow the speakers. Also don't be afraid to do stuff yourself. Sometimes your voice is the best cause you know exactly what to go for.

Other than that keep goin dude don't let me make you think you shouldn't do anymore, just need a bit more practice and then i bet you'll be golden.

dane450 responds:

Thanks for the 2 stars.

it was not my mic that i need a new, its the voice actors :> my next videos will have better voice actors lol.